It's just over three weeks to go until connect:ID and the excitement is building around this inspirational and informative identity technology event.
With a nearly sold out exhibition floor comprising 75 exhibitors, and the buzz surrounding this year's three conference HUBs reaching fever pitch, we're pleased to reveal our latest confirmed speakers:
- Paul Alty, Specialist Document Examiner, UK National Document Fraud Unit
- Jordan Brough, Senior Forensic Document Examiner, HSI, DHS
- Patrick Clancey, Director of Federal Programs, MorphoTrust
- Rajiv Dholakia, VP Products & Business Development, Nok Nok Labs
- Troy Eberhardt, Section Chief, Research & Development Section, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations Forensic Laboratory
- Andrea Glorioso, Counsellor, Digital Economy / Cyber Delegation of the European Union to the USA
- Jeremy Grant, Managing Director, The Chertoff Group
- Paul Grassi, Senior Standards and Technology Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Colin Howell, Senior Designer, De La Rue
- Paul Hunter, USCIS
- Justin Ikura, Co-chair of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) New Technologies Working Group (NTWG) Logical Data Structure 2 (LDS2) Sub-Group
- Cameron F. Kerry, Senior Counsel, Sidley Austin
- James A. Loudermilk, Senior Level Technologist, FBI Science and Technology Branch
- Caitlin Newark, Senior Consultant, Cyber, SIGINT, & Identity Discovery (CS&ID), Novetta
- Alison Northrop, Staff Director, Minority, Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, House Homeland Security Committee
- Ginger Parsons, Food and Nutrition Director, Licking Heights and Southwest Licking Local Schools
- Jane Rhodes-Wolfe, Section Chief, Exploitation Threat Section, Counterterrorism Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Jim Sullivan, IBIA Representative, Senior Vice President Global Sales, BIO-key
- Antonio Trindade, US Border Patrol
- Chris Trytten, Market Solutions Manager, Crossmatch
If you haven't yet purchased your conference pass, don't delay - join 100s of your industry peers, senior-level government decision makers, and top corporate executives. Book today!
About the HUBs
From borders to banks, law enforcement to education - and many other applications besides - biometricID:HUB will examine the new paradigm within which biometric technology now exists, alongside often sensitive policy issues. View agenda
From simplifying payment or access to online content, to using eGovernment services,mobileID:HUB will explore the latest technologies, business models, opportunities and challenges in this fast-moving environment.
secureID:HUB will delve into identity and document fraud; examine secure credential production (including intelligent document design, manufacture and personalization); and look at the future of secure identity solutions.
connect:ID 2016 Expo
The connect:ID 2016 EXPO is our largest yet, with more than 70 leading identity companies, government departments, and associations already confirmed as exhibitors.
The EXPO is free to visit - just register online to network with nearly 1,000 attendees and discover all the latest trends and innovations in the industry.